For a free lesson on a similar topic please see this lesson. Make sure to come back!
A complete 60 minute lesson to introduce the concepts necessary for basic multi-player games.
If you use any of the items here I’d really appreciate a review, all feedback welcome!
The package includes:
• A detailed lesson plan (suitable for relief)
• A link to a short Youtube video on the topic made by the author
• A series of extension activities
• An automatic PowerPoint quiz to check for understanding
• Quiz questions in word format to transfer to online quiz services
• A link to an online Quizziz that you can copy
The video tutorial to guide beginners toward being comfortable with making multi-player games in Scratch.
If you like this package please subscribe to me here and on Youtube for more!