This is a complete list of children’s literature (nearly 50 titles) across multiple genres that you can use in your classroom during the month of February. These titles are great for classroom use in bilingual, dual language, Spanish immersion, or other Spanish as a second language programs. Why spend hours looking for resources when I have done the leg work for you? This download also comes with a free link for determining the Lexile level for any books on this list, or any other Spanish literature right here.
If you are looking for other ways to work smarter and not harder (en español) please check out some of my other literature lists available…
• K-2 Mentor Text List for Writers’ Workshop
• 6 Plus 1 Traits Spanish Mentor Text List
• K-2 Procedural/ ‘How To’ Spanish Mentor Text List
• Friendly Letter Writing Spanish Mentor Text List
• K-5 Spanish Mentor Text List for Reading Comprehension
• Spanish Mystery Genre Book List and Graphic Organizers