Perfect for any study of Native Americans, this unit was designed to be used in any 3rd-6th grade class. Unit includes...
- 45 Vocabulary words with worksheets, flashcards, writing activity and quizzes.
- Overviews / Information on multiple Native American tribes and regions. Includes handouts, information cards, maps, map activities, timeline and timeline worksheet, research and notebooking pages.
- Native American homes/dwellings poster, handouts and worksheets
- Native American clothing handouts based on regional locations and tribes
- Religion and spiritual beliefs handout
- Reading comprehension worksheets: Totem Poles, Wampanoag Tribe, Trail of Tears, Cherokee of today,
- Commonly known Native American Tribe picture cards
- Famous Native American Flashcards and worksheets
- Native American writing prompts
- Native American Symbol posters and worksheet
- Native American Pattern posters and worksheet
- Pictograph worksheets
- Trail of Tears timeline and worksheet
- Battle of Little Bighorn research worksheet
- Contributions of Native Americans handouts
- Crafts/Projects: Dream Catcher, Totem Poles, Tepee, Musical instruments, moccasins, Kachina doll, Sand painting, Dwelling creation, Research project outline, Shadow Box, PowerPoint presentation outline
- Native American LAPBOOK
- ANSWER KEYS for all worksheets!
✏WANT Freebies & Updates? CLICK HERE to go to my store & FOLLOW ME! ♥ ♥
Want to connect off site?
✏Follow my blog: Creations by LAckert
✏Visit me or contact me via my website: CHSH-Teach.com