Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
139.52 MB | 120 pages
This K package includes all my printables and power points related to K.
1. Teaching in the dark package has 45 page power point for teaching phonemic awareness and 4 centers using phonemic skills without teaching letters or sounds. (Both .ppt file and as a pdf)
2. Math Bulletin Board "How many ways to write a number" using Mason jar theme.
3. Unifix Cubes Math Lessons on addition and subtraction, writing numbers, 1 more 1 less, more and fewer, making 10.
4. K sight words keeping with Mason Jar theme featuring color words, number words and K sight words that align with Scott Foresman Reading Street K.
5. All common core standards relating to teaching K in all ELA categories. Featured in a printable mason jar theme.
6. I have, who has game using only animals to teach how to play the game before you move on to words.
This is everything a K teacher needs to start the year and bulletin boards will last all year long!!!