UPDATED: now includes a suggested order sheet.
This package includes everything you need to teach the entire Patterning unit (aligned to the Ontario grade 6 curriculum). It includes geometric and numeric patterns with all operations and tables of values. This is aligned to Ontario grade 6, however, accommodations are provided where appropriate and many lessons contain open ended questions or parallel tasks to allow students of different levels to achieve success.
- 3-page teacher guide for teaching the unit including suggestions to incorporate the included materials and how to effectively teach 3-part math lessons
- Expectations chart for students and parent communication
- Assessment guide and success criteria for notebooks
- a concept page for student notebooks
- 6 three-part math lessons created using Smart Notebook software for use on Smartboards (please make sure you have this software)
- A number of worksheets for extra practice (provided in Word for easy editing)
- Links to websites that can provide additional practice
- Final unit test (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
This unit is included in this bundle:
Entire Year of Math Units
Just want the included test?
Math Assessments All Units
Math Expectations Charts All Units
Computations Fractions Decimals Percents Unit
2D 3D Geometry Unit
Mental Math Strategies Unit
Data Management Unit
Place Value Unit
Transformational Geometry Unit
Rates and Ratios Unit