Thank you so much for your interest in this complete Skeletal System Unit. This unit should last about one week if you have class every day, and although it is intended for use with the Flipped Classroom Model, you could just use the included PPT for a classroom lecture, rather than using it to create a homework video lesson.
This file includes a game-plan for the unit (schedule for the week); all of the activities and labs that are suggested; a set of blank foldables for the students to fill out, as well as an already filled-out version which should be used as a study guide for the unit; homework assignments/plans; and a Power Point for you to turn into a flipped-classroom homework lesson, or to be used during class for a traditional lesson.
This unit is intended for use at the Middle School Level. It is everything you need to complete this unit! I hope you enjoy using this as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Included in download:
- PPT for "Skeletal System" lecture or Flipped Classroom Base (13-slide PPT)
- Plans for the week-long unit
- Bones and Vinegar Lab (5 pages of instructions and questions)
- Investigating Bone Structure Lab (3 pages of lab and activity instructions as well as questions)
- Skeletal System Worksheet (3 pages of knowledge-applying questions)
- Skeletal System Study Game - create a memory device instructions and answer sheet
- Skeletal System Foldable Study-guide (blank and filled out)
For a better look, please feel free to download my preview! It contains the weekly unit plan as well as some examples of the activities included and the PPT.
As always, Thank You!