60-Page bundle for 1-2 weeks of instruction on the Skin and Muscular Systems for Human Anatomy at the Middle School Level!
Thank you so much for your interest in this complete Skin and Muscular System Unit. This unit should last about one to two weeks if you have class every day, depending on how you decide to utilize class time and whether you intend to give lectures in-class or as homework. and although it is intended for use with the Flipped Classroom Model, you could just use the included PPT for a classroom lecture, rather than using it to create a homework video lesson.
This file includes a game-plan for the unit (schedule for the 1-2 weeks); all of the activities and labs that are suggested; two sets of blank foldables for the students to fill out (one for the skin and one for the muscular system), as well as an already filled-out version which should be used as a study guide for the unit; homework assignments/plans; a class project guide/rubric; and a Power Point for you to turn into a flipped-classroom homework lesson, or to be used during class for a traditional lesson.
This unit is intended for use at the Middle School Level. It is everything you need to complete this unit! I hope you enjoy using this as much as I enjoyed creating it.
For a better look, please feel free to download my preview! It contains the weekly unit plan as well as some examples of the activities included and the PPT.
Included in download:
- PPT for a "Skin System" lecture or Flipped Classroom Base (20-slide PPT)
- PPT for a "Muscular System" lecture or Flipped Classroom Base (13-slide PPT)
- Plans for the week-long unit
- Skin and Muscular System Worksheet (5 pages of creative knowledge-construction questions)
- Muscles Lab (8 pages of instructions and questions)
- "Creating Skin" Class Project - Instructions, student planning sheet, and grading rubric - 6 pages plus the rubric
- Skin System and Muscular System Foldable Study-guides (blank and filled out)
As always, Thank You!