This is MY FAVOURITE project I have EVER done!
Teach your students the power of their own words by creating simple stop-motion animation movies! A great way to start an anti-bullying campaign at school. Students design, and produce their own stop-motion movies on this topic. This assignment seems difficult but was done with my Grade 4 class and is adaptable up to High School!
This Zipped File Includes It All!
- The Project Outline
- The Project Rubric
- A "Basics of Stop-Motion" handout with links to How-To Videos
- A Storyboard Template
- Suggestions on how to put it together (iPad/ Tablet/ Powerpoint)
- A .pptx file that is editable to string your photos together
- A student example video from my class
- The project outline and rubric in both PDF and .Docx editable file format
Extras You Will Need:
- class access to cameras
- class access to either Powerpoint (.pptx)/ iPads/ Tablets
Subjects It Relates To:
- Film and Media
- Science and Technology
Try this engaging three week project! Your students will never forget this assignment guaranteed!