Unit Materials - Weather, Climate, Clothing, Verbs (Bundle)
This zip file contains numerous documents which you can use to build a thematic unit on the climate, weather, seasons, months or the year, clothing items and a number of verbs, including the irregular verb "ir." These are the documents included in the folder:
1) Vocabulary, weather patterns and months of the year
2) Four separate resources on the verb "ir," most focusing on conjugation and on the construction of the immediate future tense (Ir + A + Infinitive).
3) A worksheet for students to review the months of the year ("¿En cuál mes?)
4) An exam on weather, clothing, the verbs gustar, ir and llevar. This 9-page document can also be used as a review assignment, homework, or in-class group work.
5) Two complete sentence response response worksheets on the weather and what students do during certain months and weather days.
6) A short multiple-choice quiz to review weather vocabulary.
7) A speed-dating activity simular to the complete sentence response worksheets.
8) A weather reporting assignment in which students choose a city and write sentences about the weather there.
Thanks for looking!