This is my complete First Grade Phonics set of PowerPoint picture slides for the Entire Year for First Grade. (Over 1800 slides)
All my K pack to get the year started off in review.
* • Phoneme Substitution sets separated by Initial Consonant, Vowel and Ending Consonant (as well as mixed sets for Beginner and Emerging)
* • CVC word sets
* • One of these things is not like the other (which doesn't belong Phonics set separated by Initial, vowel, ending and rhyme)
* • Multiple Meaning words
* • Compound words
Complete First Grade set :
* • Complete Year long journal prompts based on Comprehension, Math, Grammar, Science, and Social Studies prompts
* • NonSense Words Context Clues separated by Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
* • Diagraphs
* • Long Vowels
* • R blends
* • L blends
* • S blends
* • R controlled Vowels
* • Diphthongs
* • Diagraphs (beginning and Ending)
* • Short Vowel Word families
All these power points were created with little text to use in a broad range of uses.
I use them in whole group with whiteboards and whole class response (thumbs up).
I use them for assessments in spelling and writing.
I use them in centers (they can print 6 slides to a page) and my students sort based on the standard.
Clipart by Educlips and Creative Clips