Also included in
- This English Language Arts Task Cards BUNDLE was created for educators who teach multi-level students in the area of language arts (or speech pathology). This file includes ALL 50 of the ELA task cards resources in my shop as of 9/4/20. NOTE: This bundle does NOT include BOOM CARDS™. All of the fiPrice $169.95Original Price $276.90Save $106.95
This sentence fragments and run-on sentences activities pack will make teaching these complete and incomplete sentences FUN and ENGAGING for your students. Even better... NO-PREP for you!
These activities are perfect for students who are learning about run on sentences, sentence fragments, complete and incomplete sentences.
This complete and incomplete sentences product for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade includes:
- SIX instructional pages that explain the difference between a run-on sentence, a complete sentence, and a sentence fragment (you will also find examples for student reference)
- 36 task cards with THREE distinct question types
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
- three no-prep printable worksheets (with sample answer keys)
- Instructions and links for Google Slides™ and Google Forms™
Please note: all activities are available in Google Slides™, but only the first 24 task cards are available in Google Forms™ (they are multiple choice). Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file links and instructions.
Please take a look at the preview for this product and let me know if you have questions prior to your purchase.
L.4.1f- Produce complete sentences, recognizing and correcting inappropriate fragments and run-ons.
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.