A complete list of classroom procedures explained step-by-step for your students. Edit where you feel necessary. Ideal for middle-high school. Great for new teachers or those who follow Ron Clark's "Essential 55" rules.
1. Preparation before coming to class
2. Entering the classroom
3. Reading time/Bell-ringer activity
5. Submitting assignments
6. Submitting late assignments
7. Requesting a mark adjustment
8. Attention during the lesson
9. When you want to talk/share during the lesson
10. When you need to go to the bathroom/water fountain/sharpen your pencil/throw away your garbage/get a tissue
11. When you disagree in debate/in life
12. Transitioning to work in groups/pairs
13. Group projects- etiquette
14. Tidying up
15. Getting ready to go
16. If you miss class
17. Emailing me and other teachers
18. Touching others and their things
19. Classroom manners
You might also like this late assignment submission form.
Also, check out this fully editable course outline/syllabus!