5 Conditionally Formatted Google Sheets.
No Prep -- No Grading
Notes packet coming in August
Once you purchase, click on each link and you will be prompted to make a copy. Once you have the copy you can rename it and edit it. Simply assign this to your Google Classroom. To look at student answers quickly and effortlessly, all you need to do is look at the thumbnails and make sure the right spots are green. You only need to check those students who do not have all the right answers.
1. Add/Subtract/ Multiply Complex Numbers
2. Divide (Rationalize) - Monomial Denominators
3. Divide (Rationalize) - Binomial Denominators
4. Square Root Property with Complex Answers
5. Quadratic Formula with Complex Answers