Included in this zip folder are 8 PDF files. 2 are printable references and 6 are assignments. a brief description of each:
Reference #1 is a 1 page printable. It contains information over:
1. Standard form of a complex number
2. Trig (Polar) form of a complex number
3. The modulus
4. The argument
5. Products in trig form
6. Quotients in trig form
7. Powers in trig form (De Moivre's Theorem)
8. rcis(theta) abbreviation
9. Standard to trig form
10. Trig form to standard form
Reference #2 is a 1 page printable. It contains information about:
1. nth roots of complex numbers
2. Square roots of complex numbers
3. Cube roots of complex numbers
4. 4th roots of complex numbers
5. 5th roots of complex numbers
6. 6th roots of complex numbers
Assignment #1 is a 1 page 24 question multiple choice assignment. The emphasis is graphing complex numbers in trig and standard forms and finding the modulus and argument. This assignment is available at socrative.com and the share number is included in the file.
Assignment #2 is a 1 page 24 question multiple choice and short answer assignment. The emphasis is converting form from trig to standard and vice versa. This assignment is available at socrative.com and the share number is included in the file.
Assignment #3 is a 1 page 24 question multiple choice assignment. The emphasis is converrting forms, multiplying, dividing and raising to powers in trig forms.
Assignment #4 is a 1 page written assignment. The student finds 4th and 5th roots of complex numbers. This assignment is free in the preview.
Assignment #5 is much like #4
Assignment #6 is a 4 question 1 page assignment much like #4 and #5
Thank you for looking