A test designed to test students' knowledge of complex sentences.
The test requires students to:
- Label and define the components of a complex sentence.
- Write down a range of adjectives and adverbs.
- Explain the difference between a noun and a verb.
- Differentiate between a common and proper noun.
- Un-jumble a paragraph.
- Place apostrophes into a sentence.
- Proof read and edit and paragraph.
- Write a number of complex sentences using a given word.
Detailed answers are included.
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the 'Provide Feedback' button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at the 50% discounted rate.
All fonts used in this product are from:
The gorgeous clip art I use for my product covers and thumbnails is from:
A Lovely Butterfly Studio
The clip art used in my products is from:
Krista Wallden Creative Clips