These activity sheets are intended for revision of making simple sentences into compound and complex sentences.
* 1 x Linking words for Complex Sentences anchor chart
* 30 x worksheets with different pictures.
* 30 x matching simple sentence sorts.
1. Students write a simple sentence to match the picture.
2. Students 'build' their sentence by using a conjunction to create a compound sentence.
3. Students 'build' their sentence again by choosing some linking words from the anchor chart to create a complex sentence.
For differentiation, each activity sheet includes a simple sentence sort for students to sort and copy.
You may also be interested in Building Better Sentences
Please look at the preview and ask any questions before purchasing.
Visit my blog Classroom Chit Chat
for more teaching ideas and freebies!
All content can be downloaded and printed for your own personal classroom use. You may not resell or claim this product as your own. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.