Produce complex sentences, using when, while, as, before and after, using strategies for visual learners from Looks-Like-Language! Combine sentences with options to discuss classroom behaviors or body language cues and idioms for being upset!
This game includes:
* Days of the Week game with directions, student boards and spinner, optional balloon game markers
* Time relationship game cube to say or write their own complex sentences
* 54 game/ task cards for combining sentences
* 18 game cards for discussing body language cues for being upset
* 18 game cards for idioms about being angry
* 5 worksheets for writing sentences with varied strategy supports
* Strategies for visual learners!
* Template to individualize (not editable)
* Student writing sheets for use in centers!
* Grayscale set for photocopying or lower ink printing
Don't forget to check the preview to see more of what is inside! Still not sure this is right for you? Just ask a question at my store! I'll be happy to help.
Thanks for shopping with me! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Compound and Complex Sentences- Connect Your Ideas
Combining Sentences-Sentence Gobblers
Multiple Meanings (B) Learning Activities
Walk A Mile in My Shoes