This package includes 5 activities that work perfectly with ANY novel. You can use this as a WHOLE class novel study (where all students are reading the same novel) OR as an independent novel study (where each student is reading a different novel).
The package includes:
1. A generic complexity wheel and supplemental materials based on Bloom's Taxonomy.
2. Complexity task cards that are designed to be completed while students read.
3. Complexity bookmark reminders for students to use during the novel study.
4. Complexity bell ringers to be completed at the beginning of class.
5. Complexity presentation stations for students to gain insight on their peers' perspectives.
30 pages of no-prep materials that are designed to help students think beyond the text and outside of the box.
Download the preview to learn more about the product as well as see it in action!