A fun digital activity in which students create a Facebook profile for a composer of their choice. Each slide has a set layout which shows students what information to add and where to insert pictures.
This PowerPoint contains:
- A 'Timeline' slide for students to make up a status for their composer, along with a couple of posts from their 'friends.'
- An 'About' slide for students to write a short biography of their composer.
- A 'Photos' slide for students to insert three photos of their composer.
- A 'Friends' slide for students identify three people the composer knew/might have known.
- A 'Notes' slide for students to write about what was happening in the world and in music during the composer’s life.
This download includes the activity in both pptx and ppt format for compatibility with different versions of PowerPoint.