Also included in
- Composer Time Capsules are a great way for students to learn and review interesting facts about composers. Go back in time and learn all about Bach, Beethoven, Brahms and Mozart! (also sold separately)⭐⭐⭐Watch a longer preview video of one of the composer time capsules HERE!⭐⭐⭐This resource includes$14.50$18.00Save $3.50
Composer Time Capsules are a great way for students to learn and review interesting facts about composers. Go "Bach" in time and learn all about Johann Sebastian Bach!
⭐⭐⭐Watch a longer preview video of one of the composer time capsules HERE!⭐⭐⭐
This resource includes:
- 16 fact cards about the composer.
- 16 clue cards to help remember what students learn. Use the clue cards to play a memory game!
- Suggestions for physical objects to include inside your time capsule (physical objects not included)
- PLUS each set includes a Kahoot game you can use to follow up with your students to see how much they remember. (Haven't heard of Kahoot? Check out getkahoot.it)
Use the cards later to celebrate a composer of the month, create a fun bulletin board and whatever else you can think of!
*This is a digital product. Physical time capsule and physical item representations (optional) are not included*
You may also be interested in:
More Coming Soon!
If you have any problems at all with the resource, please contact me directly first, before leaving a review. You can contact me in the Q & A on TpT or through email (in the TOU file).
Be sure to follow me on TpT to stay updated on discounts and freebies. As always, I give 20% off products the first 24 hours they are available!
Visit my blog and join my email list for monthly freebies: MusicEducatorResources blog
Like on Facebook: MusicEducatorResources Facebook