Also included in
- Looking for ways to integrate more listening lessons and music history into your general music class? Wanting composer materials for your entire year? Save over 25% by buying this is a bundle instead of individual sets!This comprehensive bundle includes the sets listed above, as well as a bonus file$90.00$120.75Save $30.75
These Composer of the Month Lessons and Activities are the perfect way to incorporate Music History into your Music Room Curriculum. In this set you will focus on Clara Schumann. Your students will love learning about Clara Schumann's life, listening and interacting with her compositions, and learning other fun facts about her.
This Clara Schumann resource is the 11th in my Composer of the Month Series. It includes:
- Listening lesson slideshow for Clara Schumann's "Le Ballet des Revenants (appropriate for grades 4 and above)
- Movement lesson for Clara Schumann's "Soirees Musicales: Notturno" (appropriate for grades 1 and above)
- "Be a composer like Schumann" worksheet (appropriate for grade 1 and above)
- Movement activity to Clara Schumann's "Scherzo No. 2" (25 color and black/white printable sheets appropriate for grades 1-5)
- Listening response worksheet
- Slideshow about Clara Schumann's life
- Composer of the month bulletin board visuals (includes letters for "Composer of the month," Picture of Clara Schumann, World map pointing to Germany, Visuals for Clara Schumann's most well-known works, and Composer/ Conductor/ Musician Visuals with definitions)
- Did You Know Cards (Includes 8 different interesting facts)
- Detailed Directions for the set
Check out what people are saying about this resource:
❣️"This is a great resource that I used as part of my presentation on Clara Schumann, who was our Composer of the Month in September! I like the appearance of the slides, as well as the inclusion of a world map with Germany marked and images of Clara (both illustrations and photographs)."
❣️"The girls in my class were excited to learn about a female composer at last!"
Download the preview for more information and visuals.
Check out these composer of the month sets:
Visit my blog https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog to find tips and tricks for implementing technology, centers, and long range planning in your classroom!
Please email me with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.