Also included in
- Looking for ways to integrate more listening lessons and music history into your general music class? Wanting composer materials for your entire year? Save over 25% by buying this is a bundle instead of individual sets!This comprehensive bundle includes the sets listed above, as well as a bonus file$90.00$120.75Save $30.75
Looking for ways to integrate more listening lessons and music history into your general music class? This colorful "Composer of the Month" set focuses on Mozart, and is the second in the series!
This product includes:
* Directions to "Follow Me" Activity to the fourth movement of Mozart's "Symphony No. 40" (appropriate for grades K-1)
* Listening mini-lessons to Mozart's "Rondo Alla Turka" (appropriate for grades 2 and above--this lesson is also included in my "Songs and Activities for Tika-Tika" set)
* "Be a composer like Mozart" worksheets(appropriate for grade 1 and above--separate composition worksheets for each of these concepts: ta and ti-ti, quarter rest, tika-tika, half note, ti-tika, tika-ti, syncopa, and tim-ka)
* Movement activity to Mozart's "Rondo Alla Turka" (50 printable sheets with clip art of Mozart with movement directions on each--25 in color and 25 in black and white, and SMART board file with embedded music for "music box" version of "Rondo Alla Turka"), appropriate for grades 1-5
*Listening mini-lessons for "Ah, vous dirai-je maman" (Variations on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star): includes mini-lessons, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" visuals slideshow, music for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to play on recorder or barred instruments, and Venn diagrams for comparing variations (can be used for fa or melodic contour, partwork, and theme and variations)
*Mozart information worksheet (includes biography of Mozart with follow-up questions, appropriate for grades 2-5)--a similar version of this worksheet is included in my "Singing with a Sub" set
*Listening response worksheet--can be used with Mozart piece of your choice
*Composer of the month bulletin board visuals (includes letters for "Composer of the month," Picture of Mozart, Mozart quotes, World map pointing to Austria, Visuals for Mozart's most well-known works, and Composer/ Conductor/ Musician Visuals with definitions)
*Did You Know Cards: Includes 8 different interesting facts about Mozart. These can be used during music lessons and/or read on morning announcements during the month Mozart is being studied
*Directions for the set, with suggestions for children's books
These activities can be used for any month you choose, or if you'd prefer, can be spread out over the year.
Download the preview for more information and visuals. Please note that due to copyright, the only recording included in this set is the "music box" version of "Rondo Alla Turka" (that recording is royalty-free.) You will have to provide the recordings for the other activities.
Check out these composer of the month sets:
Please rate this product, and follow me for freebies and other product updates. You can visit my blog at www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com.