Composing And Decomposing Numbers Worksheets for Numbers 0-10
, designed to give students practice with number composition and decomposition in order to develop a better understanding of number relationships. Students solve & create number bonds, draw pictures, and write equations to represent each number family!
BUNDLE & SAVE!! These worksheets are included in my Addition And Subtraction Bundle!
Use these worksheets for math centers, busy bags, morning work, early finishers, and family engagement activities!
the worksheets and students can write on them with a dry erase marker
The Following Worksheets Are Included In This Pack:
• Number Bonds Cut & Paste
- Cut out the numbers at the bottom and glue them in place to complete the numbers bonds.
• Write The Missing Numbers
- Write the missing numbers to complete the number bonds.
• Decomposing Numbers 2-10
- Show one way to decompose each number, then complete the activities on each page.
• Number Bonds, Two Ways
- Decompose each number two different ways. Draw a picture and fill in the equations for each number family.
• Decomposing Numbers, Four Ways
- Decompose each number four different ways. Draw a picture and fill in the equations for each number family.
• Decomposition Sort
- Cut out the equations at the bottom & solve. Sort each equation under the matching number.
• Domino Decomposition
- Cut out the dominos at the bottom, Add the dots on either side of each domino and sort under the matching number.
• Number Decomposition Templates
- Students fill in the number bonds, then create drawings, equations, and word problems for each number family.
• Answer Keys
Click on the preview to see the pages included in this bundle!
42 pages + cover & credits page = 44 pages total.
• Addition & Subtraction Word Problems Pack
• Counting & Cardinality Worksheets Bundle
• 2D Shape Worksheets Bundle
• Count & Color, Numbers 0-20 Coloring Pages
>>CLICK HERE to Follow Me and be the First to Hear About My Newest Products and Sales!
Thanks so much for stopping by!