Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Math centers and worksheets for kindergarten. Practice and mastery of kindergarten math concepts is much easier with this bundle! 7 math units with worksheets and activities, plus 6 engaging supplemental activities that can be used in centers. Low prep - print and go! Great for reinforcement, asse$45.56$56.95Save $11.39
Practice and mastery of kindergarten decomposing and composing numbers less than or equal to 10 and finding the number that makes 10 when added to a given number is easier with these worksheets and math center activities! This resource is perfect for using both objects and pictures, making it an ideal supplement to your teaching.
Check out the preview above to see a close-up of this resource.
- 14 number bonds activity worksheets for numbers 3 - 10
- 5 activities that can be used as math centers/stations or for whole group teaching
- Ladybug math craft activity with different abdomen worksheet choices for differentiation
The math centers are:
- Circus Station: Student takes a card and places the number of popcorn into the top circle of the work mat. Student then disperses the popcorn to the lion and seal and records answer on worksheet.
- Candy Station: Students will need two-sided red and yellow counters not included. Student takes card and places that many ‘candy’ counters onto the jar work mat. The student then flips the counters to make a number bond. Student records four different ways to make the number.
- Chick Station: Students will need a selection of plastic eggs filled with different amounts of counters not included. Student takes a plastic eggs and cracks it open in the first circle of the work mat to count how many counters there are. The student then disperses the counters into the other circles and records the number bonds. Student records four different ways to make the number and writes a number sentence for each.
- Making 10: Ladybugs: Students use 10 counters and disperse between the two wings on the lady bug. They record their counters by drawing them on the worksheet and write a number sentence. Repeat showing different ways of making 10.
- Domino Daisies: Students take a domino and count the total number of dots. They place it as a ‘petal’ on the corresponding flower head and record the number sentence on the sheet. (Note – works better on a larger surface – cut circles and spread out!)
You will need to make one student copy per child of the activity sheets, plus several copies of the center activity mats to be laminated for durability. These come in color and a printer friendly back and white version.
Please note, the common core standards are printed on the individual worksheets. They are on the cover of the product and in the product description here at the top of the page.
ALL PRODUCTS are reduced for the first 48 hours after uploading. Don't miss out! Follow Sweet Sensations to be the first to know when new resources are published.
Be sure to check out these categories: