Combinations of 10: Fact Fluency
5 Simple Games
Quick Easy Assessment w/ Tracking Sheet
Differentiated Number cards: with or without dots for counting
*All games are super simple and can be used in centers, with parent volunteers, or sent home for extra practice.
1. Ten Flippers: Great for partner quizzes and independent practice.
2. Memory: Play Memory by getting matches that equal 10 when added together.
3. Tens Go Fish: Play Go Fish, but the pairs are combinations of 10
4. Ten Friends: Each student gets a number and has to find their friend with the missing addend.
5. Spin-A-Ten: Spin and find the missing addend to make 10.