This is a wonderful activity to get your students up and about while working 21 Composite Functions Problems! Use this instead of book work or as a review prior to a test!
Directions for Set-Up:
1. Print Scavenger Hunt pages AND Functions Card pages
• You will need one function card per pair.
2. Place in alphabetical order around the room or in the hallway
Directions for Activity:
1. Place students in pairs and give each pair a copy of the functions card provided.
2. Assign each pair to a starting letter
3. Students write down the letter they are on
4. Students write down and solve the inequality at the TOP of the sheet
5. Once answered, students will look around the room/hallway for that answer on the BOTTOM of another sheet.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until students arrive back at their starting letter.
Directions for Checking:
• Find starting letter in the answer key provided.
• Student’s letter path should match that of the answer key.