Do you love using interactive notebooks with your students? Organization is everything! The addition of cardstock dividers will be an awesome addition to your notebooks. This product is designed for 9.75 X 7.5" composition books. It is delivered through Google Drive and completely EDITABLE. Plus, set up is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Decide how many tabs you would like to use in your composition book.
2. Edit the divider tab title and subheading
These come designed to act as a “Table of Contents” for the section. Other ideas include:
- Delete the lined section and use this as a place to jot important words and images
- Write a summary of the unit when finished
- Include the standards addressed in the unit
3. Print on cardstock, cut, and glue (wet glue works well) into composition books. Done!
INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- Teacher Instructions & Helpful Tips
- Two Tab Dividers
- Three Tab Dividers
- Four Tab Dividers
- Five Tab Dividers
- Six Tab Dividers
Both versions include analysis and writing components. This is a great way to get an informative writing sample from your students. Pay attention to how much detail they provide as well as their modeling style.
Looking for exciting Elementary STEM Activities?
Wishing you a class full of curious minds, always!
All rights reserved. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for individual classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the author or additional license purchase.
Copyright © 2019 Teaching With Potential (formerly SCIENCEcerely, Me by Erin Hansen)