As we know that earth is the home of all the living entity. But we less aware about how the earth is composed of ? This unit will explain all about the composition of earth. Hope students of grades 3rd to 9th will learn a lot. Your students will love this engaging lesson about the composition of earth and various layers/chemical part of a it!
This unit in the form of PDF file includes engaging, colorful, informative, visually stimulating and eye-catching photos and diagrams as per the topic need which rarely fails to stimulate a lively class discussion.
The unit includes total EIGHT different worksheets at the end. Download the preview for a FREEBIE.
The following topics are covered with this unit.
TWO TYPES OF CRUST
–The sub-layers of the mantle
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Composition of Earth Scavenger Hunt
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Valentine Special Offer - Combo Pack on Atmosphere, Climate and Weather
• Global Warming and its causes
• Causes of Ocean Tides
• Solar System - A Science Unit
• Earthquake - Its causes and effects (with various terminology)