Composition of Earth Scavenger Hunt
At the end of this Scavenger hunt students will be able to learn the science of the Composition of the Earth, different layers and their features with its vocabulary.
There are 15 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review science and vocabulary on COMPOSITION OF EARTH UNIT.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
Directions to use ‘Composition of Earth Scavenger Hunt’
1. Print the given all 15 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
• Composition of Earth - Crust, Mantle and Core
• Friction Scavenger Hunt-A quick unit review tool
• Earthquake - Its causes and effects (with various terminology)
• Ocean Currents, Waves and Tides - Types and Causes
• Moon Phases and Ocean Tides Scavenger Hunt
• Food Chain
• Bundle of Solar Units: Solar system/Solar scavenger hunt/Solar energy/The stars
• Bundle of Earth Science units-Climate/Rock cycle/Seasons and Global warming