Compound Interest Word Problems Practice and Review
is a great way to practice and assess students’ ability to solve compound interest word problems. Students can use multiple methods to solve compound interest problems. Skip the worksheet...but still get the practice. One set of cards word problems. The other set of cards has solutions. Students search for solutions to match the problems.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other compound interest activities
- Host a compound interest scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of compound interest matching
A great addition to your Algebra I
review and practice and for differentiation. Intermix with other compound interest and exponential growth activities for a deeper understanding.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.