This printable pack includes hands-on, engaging activities designed to help your students master compound words. There are 7 unique activities with differentiated content to meet the needs of all your learners.
- - 2 color options, 2 black and white options, and 4 mini charts to use in small groups, centers, or for specific learners
- - 15 different compound word puzzles in 3 different styles (pictures only, pictures & words, words only)
- - 48 different images in color, 48 images in black & white, and 48 words for your students to find in their sensory bins and then match to the 3 coordinating matching sheets
- - 4 activity sheets (2 with modifications and 2 without modifications) for your kids to "add" 2 simple words to "equal" a compound word
- - 4 activity sheets (2 with modifications and 2 without modifications) for your kids to "subtract" one simple word from the compound word to "equal" the other simple word
- - 2 work mats (1 with modifications and 1 without modifications) and 2 cutting sheets for your learners to create compound words
- - 4 different activity sheets for your students to write and then illustrate the compound words
- - 3 different versions of the classic "Memory" or matching game
--> Want to know how to use this activity pack? Check out this blog post "Hands-on Activities to Teach Compound Words."
Other Helpful ELA Resources:
Building Sentences Resources:
✏ Do you like FREEBIES?
Visit me on my blog, Happy Teacher Mama, and sign up to gain FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to my Printable Library! Each printable has a blog post link showing you how I use each one, and the library is consistently updated to give you more amazing FREE content!
Thank you for stopping by my store!