This is a set of no-prep compound word activities. There are 5 different compound word practice activities. Three of the activities are two pages long. The activities include:
- Putting together words to create compound words
- Drawing Pictures to show the meaning of compound words
- Identifying the words that create a compound word
- Predicting the meaning of compound words
- Identifying the picture that matches a compound word (there are 2 extra pictures for each of these so students can't use the process of elimination).
If your school uses IRLA, these activities align with 2 Blue and can be used to assess for compound words. You can also use these for center activities or student practice.