This resource includes:
- word list
- 40 compound word posters
- 4 student handouts (10 compound words per page)
- 4 answer sheets (10 compound words per page)
* The word list includes 40 compound words
* Each Compound Word Poster includes a picture of each morpheme, the
compound word and a picture representing the compound word. The teacher
could also use these posters as a matching game. Each word is numbered 1-40.
* There are four different student lists of compound words, numbered to match the
word list and the posters. These lists could be laminated and used over because
there are answer sheets for each of these four lists.
* The four answer sheets ask the students to "add" the two morphemes to "equal"
the compound word. (____________ + __________ = _____________)