Roll a Compound Word includes:
- Interview a friend! Ask a friend to tell you 3 compound words. Write them down, draw a picture, and write the meaning of the word.
- Compound Word Match – on the worksheet correctly match the words to make compound words.
- Popsicle Stick Compound Word Match Up – using the popsicle sticks, match the words to make compound words. Record them on a piece of paper.
- Create a compound word flipbook.
Outside: ______ + _______ Inside: = __________ (include a picture)
- Look really closely in your reading book. Find 5 examples of compound words and write them in your own sentences.
- Compound Word Sort – Read the cards and determine if the word is a compound word or not.
ALL support worksheets and cards are included! Please check out my bundle of language activities! It includes: Nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, sentences, contractions, prefixes, suffixes, and compound words.