This pack contains various center activities that focus on compound words with a popcorn theme! Perfect for 3rd and 4th Grade students, all resources can be printed and laminated and used for years to come. The perfect addition to your literacy centers or word work activities!
• posters to explain what a compound word is and a list of compound words
• 24 sets of compound words on popcorn pieces to use in games and sentence development (simply print, laminate and slice between)
• 4 different worksheets to be used with and independently of the popcorn pieces
• I have, who has... game x30 pieces (Start any position)
• small group bingo game (x8 game boards) with teacher cards
I created this resources because as a Grade 3/4 teacher I found there just weren't enough purposeful literacy center games available. Because of this, these resources can be used in multiple ways and through laminating, can be used over and over again. Resources can be used in whole group or small group settings.
Please see the preview for more details.
You might also enjoy these literacy packs
⭐ Recount Writing Posters and Templates
⭐ Procedure Writing (How to) Prompts, Posters and Templates
⭐ Vowels and Consonants Posters
COPYRIGHT ©2017 Alison Hislop of Teaching Maths with Meaning
Permission for personal use in a single classroom. Please purchase additional licenses for use in multiple classrooms.
Teaching Maths with Meaning Facebook
Teaching Maths with Meaning Blog