This puzzle set has the students match up words that form a compound word. For example, sun + glasses = sunglasses.
Teacher prep needed:
- Print out all pages. For added durability print on card stock, and laminate.
- Cut out each puzzle piece
- Print off enough recording sheets for all students to use, or print off a few and laminate them so that the students can write on them using a dry erase marker.
This puzzle set includes:
- Direction sheet
- 18 different puzzles (3 pieces each)
- Recording sheet
Idea of the puzzles :
1. Shuffle all the puzzle pieces.
2. Student's will then match the compound word to their matching words.
3. They will then write down these words on the recording sheet.
Check Out My Other Products:
Long And Short Vowel Games
Sight Word Games
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store :)
* I would also love to hear your thoughts on this product so please feel free to leave feedback below!