Help to embed concepts into your students' long-term memories with MUSIC! In one fun, 2-minute video, children learn compound words through listening, watching, singing, and doing motions to "create" twelve examples. The chorus repeats the definition of compound words so that the meaning "sticks." The song will repeat in your students' minds over and over after singing--and you may even hear them singing it to themselves throughout the day.
Note that this is one of 31 videos in my Phonics Time COMPLETE set: Please click HERE
. This set includes:
1. Access to all videos--to stream and download.
2. All 31 mp3 songs
3. An illustrated 35-page student lyric book
4. A 28-page teacher's guide including an introduction to phonics; teaching ideas to implement before, during, and after playing songs; and 3 quick assessments
5. Any "extras" that come with individual files on TpT
6. Access to my website, where I've featured all 31 videos along with simple lesson ideas on one convenient page.
***Please follow me at "EduTunes With Miss Jenny."
If you are 100% satisfied with this product, please give it 100% positive ratings. If you are EVER less than 100% satisfied with any of my products, I will do whatever I can to make you happy--Including giving you a full refund. Feel free to e-mail me anytime through this site, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope this helps your class! Thanks so much for trying it, and for giving me your valuable feedback.