The questioning set is a series of question cards designed on the foundation of the question matrix. The set uses kid-friendly color coding to signify question levels.
The cards are designed to move your students from low level questioning up to higher order questions, thus improving their comprehension.
1. Leveled question cards and instructions on how to prepare them
2. Question matrix - the foundation of the questioning set
3. Tips on how to use them in your classroom
4. Student worksheets to accompany the cards - worksheets allow them to create their own questions, answer questions and challenge their friends to answer questions they created. The worksheets encourage critical thinking and student reflection on their reading.
5. Teacher assessment for individual students - assessments have been created for each level of questions and allow you to track your students progress.
6. Classroom tracking chart - simple tool for you to identify which students are of concern and create intervention strategies.