Thank you for purchasing this set of comprehension questions that correlate to stories # 1 – 10 in the green Leveled Literacy Intervention (LLI) kit. The stories in this pack are:
1. Waking Up by Sula Daniel;
2. Frog Food by Emma Rose Benman;
3. The New Puppy by Margie Sigman;
4. Friends by Charlot Wilson;
5. Sam and Papa by Maggie Bridger;
6. Too Much Stuff by Becky Mann;
7. Ant Can’t by Maryann Dobeck;
8. Eggs by Becky Mann;
9. Where Things Grow by Glenn Doyle; &
10. The Very Busy Hen by Ron Heath.
Each of these worksheets was personally created by me and contains a variety of skill-based activities. Through these activities, you as the teacher, should be able to assess your children’s’ ability to comprehend the text.
I found that the worksheets that come off the LLI CD are very basic for my students and I needed a more rigorous approach to reading comprehension, which was why I began creating these worksheets.
If you use the LLI green kit in your classroom, I hope you are able to utilize these worksheets as much as I do. I will be posting the rest of the kit soon in increments of ten.
Note: All clip art used in this pack are from the free clip art website, www.mycutegraphics.com.
Enjoy, and please contact me with any questions.
For Special Ed. and Beyond!