If you loved our Reading Strategies Print Pack you will love this too! Print the pages of this packet to make some super cute and bright learning resources to support your comprehension strategy lessons.
The fun animal reading strategy prompts are provided in the following formats:
- Page Size Posters
- Printable Pennant Banner
- Strategy Sticks (circle prompt to add to stick or ruler)
- Blackline coloring page for students to take home
I've also included a one page display header 'Our Comprehension Strategies' so you can make a title for your learning or reading space. Giant bright printable letters spelling R-E-A-D-I-N-G I-S T-H-I-N-K-I-N-G are also provided for your classroom wall. A student bookmark is also included for reference.
Simply choose the pieces you would like to include and print, cut and clip to a line or bulletin board!
The following reading strategies are included:
1. Spinner Spider - make a connection
2. Iggy the Inferring Iguana - infer as you read - predict, conclude, reflect
3. Digger the Dog - find details and main idea
4. Rocky Raccoon - visualize as you read
5. Questioning Owl - ask questions and look for answers
6. Fix Up Bear - stop and fix it
7. Jabber the Reteller - retell in your own words
Perfect for early readers, these strategies and printables will be fun, engaging and make your learning space ADORABLE!
Find more printable banner packets in my store HERE!
Click here to return to my store home page