UPDATED 9/2017: This 383 PDF is the perfect starter kit for anyone teaching AP Human Geography.
- Instructions on how to set up the course, including a calendar
- Lecture outlines for every unit, and individual chapter overviews with vocabulary, AP objectives, and maps
- Quizzes for every chapter
- Bellwork, Discussion questions, and summary for every lecture
- Projects for selected units, with rubrics
- Vocabulary separated by topic for the entire course
- Resources including: videos, bibliography of articles, websites
- Activities for learning material and review
This is designed to provide a foundation for a solid human geography course. Using my materials, 25% of my students got 5's my first year teaching the course. Includes what I have learned teaching, from other geography teachers, and from attending the AP reading for the last two years.