Products in this Bundle (37)
showing 1-5 of 37 products
Comprehensive Sex Education Lessons for High School Students designed by Cre8tive Curriculum - Spiral Core Theme 3: Comprehensive Relationships & Sex Education. Units include: Friendships Respect and Relationships, Identity, Relationships and Sex Education, Sex the Law and Consent and STI and Contraception.
☞ 29 x Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
☞ Mindfulness Extension activities
☞ 4 x Quiz with Team Answer Sheets
☞ 4 x 12 Page Student Work Book of Activities to match lessons (If needed)
☞ 4 x Homework or Classwork Project with Assessment Grading if wanted
Unit 1 - Friendships Respect and Relationships Unit
L1 - Consent and Boundaries
L2 - Respect and Relationships
L3 - What make a goof friend
L4 -Online Friendships and managing them
L5 -Being positive - If you can be anything #Bekind
L6 - Peer Pressure, Influence and friends
L7 - What does it mean to be a man in 2020? Toxic Masculinity
Unit 2 - Identity, Relationships and Sex Education Unit!
- Introduction to RSE
- Healthy Relationships and Friendships
3 Dealing With conflict within different types of relationships
- Sexual orientation - Exploring Sexuality
- Gender Identity - Exploring the differences between sex and gender
- Introduction to contraception
- Exploring the concept of Love
- Optional Extra Female Puberty and growing up Lesson (Detailed lesson about Menstrual Cycle and coping with Periods, PMS and other related topics, thrush)
Unit 3 - Sex the Law and Consent Unit
- What is consent? The law on it
- FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) and the law
- Delaying sexual activity
- Why do people have sex? What are the considerations and consequences?
- Relationships and Partners
- Pleasure and Masturbation
- What are the different types of STI’s / STD’s
**Unit 4 - STI and Contraception Unit **
- STI’s and the Sexual Health (GUM) clinic explored
- The intro to contraception methods Lesson
- How to put a male condom on lesson (External Condom)
- Different types of contraception explored further
- Sexual Harassment and stalking (The law on it)
- HIV and AIDS - What are they?
- HIV and AIDS - Tackling Prejudice and Discrimination
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
Our most popular Health & Wellbeing resources
Find "Cre8tive Resources" on Social Media:
➡️Be sure to follow our store to be alerted of new products. >> Click here <<
➡️Don't forget to leave feedback. You will receive TPT credits that can be used on future purchases!
This product bundle is allowed to be used in the purchaser's school only. If you wish to share this resource with another colleague, or parent, please purchase an additional license at a discounted price. This product is not to be posted online, in whole or in part, without prior consent.
Check out our website at www.Cre8tiveresources.com for full terms and conditions and sign up to our news letter and access a large catalogue of free and paid products.