16 rules for the technology lab in chevron. Ready to print and post to your technology lab walls!
Rules are as follows:
1. Sit in assigned computer seat
2. Log in and out with your account only-do not share username and password
3. No food or drink allowed
4. Operate the equipment with respect and care.
5. Keep workstation clean and neat, Maintain all equipment with care
6. Follow all policy of copyright laws and procedures of safe internet use
7. Remain seated, work quietly and stay on task
8. Do not access any files but your own
9. Stay on sites and programs directed by teacher
10. Respect your peers and treat all with kindness on and offline.
11. Complete all tasks and projects on time.
12. No horse playing or running in lab. Remain seated at all times.
13. Never rename, delete, add, or remove any software or files from the computer unless directed by the teacher.
14. Notify teacher immediately when a computer is not working properly
15. Never touch another student’s computer, and always keep eyes on individual screen.
16. No inappropriate language (abusive and/or vulgar) or profanity.