There are 8 pages included in this file. The page sizes are 8 1/2 x 11 but I usually like to print these with 2 pages fitting on 1 page in order to make them not so big. If you need help doing this, send me a msg and I'll walk you through the steps.
The 7 rules are:
1. Access only the software being studied in class.
2. Save your work OFTEN to prevent loss.
3. Notify the teacher at the BEGINNING of class if anything is wrong with your computer.
4. These are NOT permitted in lab: food, candy, drink, gum, hairstyling, putting on makeup, nail polish, hair spray, among other things.
5. Always exit your software correctly. Log off at the end of the class period.
6. Return materials to their correct place after each use.
7. Keep your workstation clean at ALL times. Use only your assigned workstation.
***I have also included a BLANK page at the end for you to print and create your own rules if you'd prefer.***