• These lessons contain instructions
, screen shots
, student exemplars
for using many software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Glogster, Prezi, MovieMaker, GoAnimate, Weebly, Quizlet and Factile.
1. Office Bundle (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher) Lessons & Activities
2. Glogster Multimedia Poster
3. Prezi Presentation Tool
4. MovieMaker Movie Creator
5. GoAnimate Animated Movies
6. Weebly Website Builder
7. Quizlet Study Tools
8. Fractile Jeopardy Game
9. Google Image Search
10. Flippity Flash Cards
11. Piktochart Infographics Creator
12. Canva Design Software
Note: This bundle has lessons and activities for Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
• Students will learn how to make brochures, event posters, business cards, shapes, spreadsheets, graphs, presentations, videos, animated videos and websites.
• Some of these lessons are sold separately. Please refer to these individual products for more detailed descriptions and previews.
Microsoft cover image purchased from depositphotos.com
• Save over 30% by purchasing this bundle
Link to Computer Program Bundle #2
Computer Program Lessons Bundle #2
Detailed descriptions of lessons in this bundle...
Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016 Lessons and Activities
1. WORD Lessons
• Bulleted and Numbered Lists
• Bold, italics, Underline
• Align and Center Text
• Inserting (Tables, Pictures, Shapes, SmartArt, Charts, Header, Page Numbers, WordArt, Textboxes, Video)
• Page Layout (Page Size, Margins, Orientation, Page Color)
• References (Table of Contents, Bibliography, Endnotes and Footnotes, Citation)
• Mailings (Labels)
• Review (Spelling and Grammar, Thesaurus)
• View (Zoom, Print and Web Layout)
WORD Activities (Instructions, Marking Scheme, Student Exemplars)
• Formatting a Document
• Setting Up a Page
��� Creating Images using Shapes
• Using Picture Tools to Add and Move Images
• Creating a Resume
2. EXCEL Lessons
• Excel Features and Entering Information
• Rows vs. Columns
• Creating Spreadsheets
• Types of Spreadsheets
• Creating and Formatting Spreadsheets
• Calculating and Analyzing Data
3. PUBLISHER Lessons
• Font (Bold, Underline, italics, Color, Size, Style)
• Shapes (Insert, Re-order, Fill, Outline, Transparency)
• Pictures (Insert Online Pictures, Format Picture Style, Crop, Recolor, Brightness and Contrast)
• Text Box (Insert, Format)
• Borders and Accents
• Calendar and Page Parts
• Table (Rows, Columns, Color Scheme, Line Width and Color)
• Page Design (Background Color, Built-in Color Schemes, Margins, Page Orientation, Page Size)
• Mailings (Mail Merge)
• Review (Check Spelling, Thesaurus)
• View (Zoom into and out of Document)
• Events Poster
• Business Cards
• Cereal Box
4. POWERPOINT Lessons
• Format Text (font color/style, underline, italics, bold, bulleted lists, align text)
• Changing Slide Layouts
• Creating New Slides
• Inserting Shapes, Text Boxes, Tables, WordArt, Pictures
• Arranging Shapes
• Constructing SmartArt and Charts
• Design (Slide Layout)
• Slide Backgrounds
• Transitions and Custom Animation
• Slide Show (Setting up the show)
• Review and Viewing the Presentation
POWERPOINT Activities (7 Fun Themes)
• Performing a Task
• Tech Gadget
• Comparing 2 Cell Phones
• Snack Treat
• Tech Share
• Wacky Product
• Tell Us About the First One Developed
• Create your Keyboard activity
These lessons contain instructions, screen shots, text bubbles and student exemplars to teach students how to use the software programs in Microsoft Office 2013. It also includes activities for students to perform.
• This lesson educates students and teachers on how to use the free software offered at Glogster.com
• Glogs are interactive posters loaded with text, graphics, music, and videos
• Glogster’s goal is to provide an outlet for unlimited creative expression online
• This is how their website describes their service..."We empower educators and students with the technology to create GLOGS - online multimedia posters - with text, photos, videos, graphics, sounds, drawings, data attachments and more." (glogster.com)
• Instructions for using this poster program, screen shots with text bubbles, activities, student exemplars and a marking scheme are included in this lesson
• Prezi is a presentation tool that helps students organize and share their ideas
• It offers Free cloud-based presentation software
• Present ideas on a virtual canvas using this storytelling tool
• Instead of slides and bullet points (PowerPoint), Prezi offers a zoomable canvas, which makes it fun to explore ideas
This lesson contains…
1. Instructions and Tips
2. Screen Shots
3. Student Exemplars
4. 2 Activities
5. a Marking Scheme
• This presentation will get you started with using Windows Movie Maker - Your very own movie studio.
• It provides step by step instructions for adding photos, videos, audio files etc.
• Quickly add photos and footage from your PC or camera into Movie Maker
• Enhance your movie with audio and a theme
Movie Maker adds transitions and effects automatically so your movie looks polished and professional
• This lesson includes activities along screen shots and instruction bubbles to make it easy for teachers and students to use Windows Movie Maker
* You will receive this lesson in both PowerPoint (editable) and PDF formats
Note: Windows Movie Maker is a free download for Windows 8,7, Vista and XP
• Engage your students with video
• Animated movies made easy
• Excellent for a variety of subjects
• Prior to 2013, I had my students use a website called Xtranormal to make animated movies. Xtranormal disappeared in August 2013.
• I found GoAnimate.com and started using it to make animated movies in November 2013.
• All of my classes use this program and it is very user friendly.
This lesson contains instructions, tips, screen shots, activities and marking schemes for creating animated movies with your students using GoAnimate.com.
• Weebly is a user friendly FREE website builder
• Choose from hundreds of modern themes
• Layout pages with ready-made building blocks
• Customize your design to find the right look
• Publish your site in a single click
• Use your own domain or a free Weebly address
• It’s surprisingly easy to make a high-quality site
This lesson contains instructions for…
• Setting Up Student Accounts
• Adding Text Titles and Graphics
• Uploading Video and Images
• Changing Themes
• Publishing and Viewing
Screen shots are included with instruction bubbles to make it very easy to understand each step to creating the ultimate website.
Use Weebly in just about any classroom or course of instruction. Website development could be incorporated into a variety of courses to demonstrate knowledge of course content. Teachers may also wish to use Weebly to create a school website for their classes or departments.
I have used many different programs to create websites including Wix, Webs and GoDaddy. I have found that Weebly is the most user friendly website builder. For the past 5 years, I have had my students use it to create websites in my computer and business classes. In May 2014 and May 2015, I taught my staff how to create their own classroom websites using this program.
Study Tools Guide - Flash Cards
• Quizlet.com provides free study tools for teachers and students
• You can create your own study sets with the exact material you need to learn
• Search for sets on your topic that have already been created by teachers and students
• Quizlet users have created over 140 million sets covering everything from Spanish to US history
• Easily create Quizlet classes to share material with students and track their progress
This step-by-step guide is designed to introduce teachers to Quizlet and shows them how to set up an account and create their first set of Flash Cards.
• Factile is similar to the popular gameshow Jeopardy!
• Quickly create an online quiz board game
• This step-by-step guide introduces teachers to Factile and how to create their first game so they can enjoy playing it with their classes
1. Creating an account
2. Introduction to Factile
3. Creating Questions and Answers
4. Adding images
5. How to play
Students will learn how to filter results by…
1. Size (Large, Medium or an Exact Size)
2. Color (Full Color, Black and White, Transparent)
3. Type (Face, Photo, Clip Art, Line Drawing, Animated)
4. Time (Anytime, Past 24 hours, Past Week, Custom Range)
5. Usage Rights (Labeled for Reuse and Noncommercial Use)
This lesson includes screen shots and instructions to enable students to effectively find images using Google’s Search Tools for images.
• Flippity.net offers teachers the ability to create online flash cards using information generated in a Google Spreadsheet.
• Flashcards are designed for gaining a rapid response from students when held up briefly by a teacher.
• Use Flippity to assess prior knowledge, for test preparation or to evaluate understanding after a lesson/unit.
This lesson contains step-by-step instructions for designing the cards in Google Sheets and then importing them into Flippity. These cards take minutes to create and this lesson will help guide you or your students through the process with visuals and instruction bubbles.
Activity: Have your students create their own flashcards and then test one another about course information!
Create Infographics Lesson
• An infographic is an image such as a chart or diagram used to represent information or data
• Most infographics are fun to read and provide valuable information
• Piktochart has an easy to use editor with drag and drop features that allows people to create infographics
This lesson includes screen shots and instructions to teach students how to create infographics using Piktochart's free features.
UPDATE: This lesson has been updated with more instructions, screen shots and information. I am really in love with this website. It is the best EdTech site I have discovered in awhile. I have been using it with my students and to update my lesson covers.
1. What is an infographic?
3. Tool Bar
4. Editing Text
5. Background Color
7. Graphics (Icons, Images)
8. Tools (Charts, Video, Maps, Line)
Design Posters, Presentations, Cards and Social Media layouts using Canva!
• “The easiest design program in the world” - The Webbys
• “Canva enables anyone to become a designer” - PSFK
• This lesson includes easy to follow step-by-step instructions, screenshots and student exemplars to show students how to use Canva.
• It also includes 3 activities for students to complete using Canva including a Social Media Post, Facebook Post and Facebook Header.
Link to Computer Program Bundle #2
Computer Program Lessons Bundle #2
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!