Screen free and hands on code activities and games designed to teach beginning programming concepts to young children.
Introducing C-Quince: Kids in Code
- a Computer Programming series for K-2nd grade. Follow If/Then statements, learn direction commands, complete the missing code, debug a program, build mazes, learn programming terms, and bring a real algorithm to life through a class game.
There are 11 activities. Please carefully read the Introduction Page found in the preview to see summaries of every activity included in this purchase. You can also view thumbnails of each page in the preview as well. Note: The preview is low resolution, actual product will be high-resolution.
This product is a growing bundle!
Last Updated: 7/27/2016
Purchase now before the price increases and when new activities are added, you will receive an email notifying you to download the newest version. Once purchased, downloading updates will be FREE!
You will receive 1 ZIP file with the following 6 PDF files:
• Answer Sheets
• Code Color Worksheets
• Find the Error Worksheet
• Find the Error Worksheet (black and white)
• Direction Command Puzzle Game
• Debug Puzzles
• Complete the Code Puzzles
• Complete the Code Puzzles (black and white)
• Build a Maze Activity
Ice Cream Stacks
C-Quince Coloring Pages
Direction Command Class Game
Shuffle and Sort Algorithm Class Game
and Vocabulary Flash Cards and Discussion Questions
100 Total Pages. Some activities will need to be printed, laminated, and cut. Instructions for activity prep are also included.
Read more about C-Quince and the activities of this product and find out how to access a free online tool for building code projects on the Mallow World Blog
To find more great printables or to follow this shop click here:
Or follow my blog here:
Mallow World Blog
Graphics created by Mallow World. All original images and files are Copyright © Mallow World