Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
66.22 MB | 90 pages
I am selling a WHOLE YEARS WORTH of computer and technology projects that I have made myself. These projects can be used for all classrooms and subject levels!
There are 15 projects total. These are projects designed to introduce students to new and FREE applications and websites. These were made for activities to have students be creative and innovative with computer applications and website. They are great for last minute activities or can be used for an entire unit. This package includes the following:
1. Infographics- This has two different projects both with written instructions that include pictures. It also includes a unit plan and rubric. The projects are where students make a infographic covering technology history. The other is where they create an infographic on how to survive middle school.
2. Short Film- Students go to animoto.com to create a short film that represents them as a person. This assignment has written instructions with pictures that walk them through using the website. It also has a youtube video attached and rubric.
3. Digital Poster- This is where students will create their own digital poster using canva.com. The poster is to be made to advertise all the best qualities of the school. This comes with a full unit plan and students instructions with pictures and rubric.
4. Cartoon Creation- Students go to animoto.com to create a short film that represents them as a person. This assignment has written instructions with pictures that walk them through using the website. It also has a youtube video tutorial for students and teacher attached with a rubric.
5. GIF Animation- This assignment you will need to download GIMP that is free. It has written instructions for students to create an GIF animation.
6. GoAnimate- Students go to goanimate.com to create a digital video over their perfect day. This assignment has written instructions with pictures that walk them through using the website along with a rubric.
7. Word Instruction Books- This is a project where students create their own instruction books using Microsoft word. This document has step by step instructions along with an example.
8. Photo Collage- This project has students use the free website ribbett.com to create a photo collage about themselves. This project includes step by step written instructions with photos. It also includes two tutorial videos and rubric.
9. Web Design- This includes two project where students create their own website about themselves. The websites can be made with either the weebly project or the wiki project. This includes instructions with both projects for the students and teacher.
10. 3-D Design- This is where you will need to download the free version of sketch-up. There are teacher and student instructions to complete this project. Students will create their dream room, house, and business!
11. Programming- This is where you will need to download the free version of scratch. There are teacher and student instructions to complete this project. Students can create their own art project, digital story or game!
12. Thankful Project- This has students create a poster using fotoflex.com and Microsoft office to share what they are thankful for. This is one document with student instructions and rubric.
13. 2 Scavenger Hunts- These are two printable documents with 50+ questions having student learning to use search engine to find answers about computers and websites.
14. Get to Know You Assignment- This is a document with student instructions having then create a poster on WORD telling them about you about themselves. I have also included student examples. This is great for a new school year assignment.
15. Digital Flyer- This is where students will create a digital flyer for New Year ’s Eve. They are to use photoshop, thinglink.com, and smore.com to create their flyer. The instruction sheet tells students their guidelines for the event and have them use all the different programs to complete the assignment. This assignment has a unit plan and rubric attached.
Also all of these resources are editable by you!
Important: My classes are 60 minutes long so depending on how long your classes are and the pace that your students can learn will change how many days it will take your class to get through these projects. A tip for your class is some students will get done before another so I have attached a document of appropriate websites students may explore if they get done early.
This purchase is for personal use only. If other teachers would like to use this product, please direct them to my Teachers Pay Teachers store to purchase the appropriate licensing. If you are a district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
If you ever have any questions about this product before or after you purchase it please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org