Computer Science Careers Webquest (distance learning)
- Word Document File
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Help prepare the next generation of computer scientists while incorporating computational thinking as required by the NGSS. This Intro to Computer Science Bundle is a must have for any upper elementary or early middle school teacher, complete with a variety of introductory resources to get started wPrice $18.78Original Price $23.21Save $4.43
- Who doesn't love a good webquest?! This bundle includes all items in our very popular STEM career webquest series - animal careers webquest, computer science careers webquest, engineering careers webquest, and more! Each webquest includes access to premium STEM career exploration resources includingPrice $102.68Original Price $119.35Save $16.67
- Our top 5 best selling products all in one place! This Best Sellers STEM Career Exploration Bundle is chock full of fun, interactive resources to get your students excited about STEM and see the tremendous opportunities in STEM careers. Purchase includes our top 5 best selling products, with optionsPrice $21.38Original Price $26.73Save $5.35
Computer science is one of the fastest growing industries, with over 1 million new jobs being added annually. Expose your students to lucrative careers in computer science, with interactive online activities directly connected to what people do in these careers. This webquest includes 20 questions about careers in computer science including why computer science is important, career exploration and information gathering (salary, summary of career, required education) for 13 computer science careers, and hands-on activities).
All 13 careers profiled in this webquest include
- virtual job shadow youtube video,
- career information sheet in English and Spanish,
- hands-on 'try it' career exploration activity (examples include a make your own computer hardware guessing game, 3D modeling practice, data architecture modeling, and much more.
This is a 100% prep-free resource chock full of fun computer science activities for middle and high school students, taking at least 90 minutes to complete.
1. EDITABLE WORD document webquest for students (17 pages)
2. Googledoc version of the webquest for students (linked in the WORD doc; 17 pages)
3. Access to premium online computer science career exploration resources. Use the link on the bottom of page 10 as you wish for continued career exploration - extreme lifetime value! You get unlimited lifetime access for yourself and all your students to these resources, including any new ones that I add over the years. This is why the cost of this webquest is $9.99 :)
4. Comprehensive answer key included at end of Word and GoogleDocs
Supports NGSS MS-PS4-3. Students can use this resource independently - a helpful distance learning activity for STEM career exploration.
More Computer Science & Technology STEM Career Exploration Resources
- Smart Machines Poster
- Careers in Technology Poster w/ Online Activities
- Intro to AI Challenge
- Computer Science Bingo
- Drones Poster
- How to Become a YouTuber Challenge
- Intro to Robotics Game & Lesson
- and many more computer science & technology STEM activities
Want valuable download & go resources to help you effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration? Then get a copy of my FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit!