¿Con quién se queda el perro? Spanish Song Activity & MovieTalk Packet
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a bundle of 3 song activity packets, over 30 pages of instructional items. All 3 of these songs' videos lend themselves to the "Movie Talk" technique, making them a great way to work on your storytelling skills! Packet #1This packet is designed to allow you to teach the song Cuando Me EnamorPrice $10.40Original Price $13.00Save $2.60
- Huge MEGA BUNDLE of Song of the Week Packets. 45+ songs for various levels!Download your FREE Google Slides Playlist HEREPrice $150.00Original Price $169.50Save $19.50
This packet is designed to allow you to teach the song ¿Con quién se queda el perro? by Jesse y Joy and also to teach the music video as a story. The story is told from the perspective of the dog as he watches the breakup of the relationship of his owners.
Included in this packet:
1. The lyrics to ¿Con quién se queda el perro?
2. The lyrics to ¿Con quién se queda el perro? with the English translation
3. A cloze activity + answer key
a. Have students listen to the song 2-3 times as they fill in the words that are blanked out
4. Lyric Line-Up activity + answer key
a. Teacher or a student should cut the sheet of lyrics into strips.
b. Give each student (or pair of students) a set of lyrics strips.
c. Play the song 2-3 times
d. Students attempt to line up the lyrics in the correct order while listening.
5. 2 illustrated readings, both told from the dog's perspective in first person. 1 reading is novice high/intermediate low in the past tense and the other is novice low/novice mid in the present tense.
6. Speaking activity about the music video with screen shots
7. Writing activity about the music video with screen shots
8. Cloze quiz + answer key. The quiz also asks students the meaning of some of the words in the song.
The video of this song can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhgxpYNZxgk
BUNDLE AND SAVE! - Music & MovieTalk Bundle