Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off game cards onto card stock, cut apart, laminate and cut apart again.
2. Place cards onto playing surface in rows.
3. This game is intended for 2-4 players.
4. Player one turns over two cards and determines whether they are a match.
5. To get a match, the player must have one card with addition equation and one card with the number.
6. Play continues until all cards are matched or until the time allotted is done.
7. This game is great for centers as it does not require much direction from the teacher.
The students may use scratch paper to solve the problem, but m